
This Toronto duo is the newest "it" thing at the moment. Hell, NME even labeled Alice Glass the coolest person of the year, if you care about that kind of menial unimportant shit. From what I've read, Ethan Kath, the second half of the duo, gave Glass a CD with 60 instrumental tracks upon which she recorded vocals for 5. They went to the recording studio and accidentally recorded the mic check. Thus the "Alice Practice" single was born. Enjoy.
Clic aquí
2 comments:
based on one viewing of a single video of this band performing a song live, I have deamed them the most annoying band from Toronto, possibly Canada, possibly the world. But not good annoying like mark E Smith, but rather bad annoying like the dude from the sugarcubes. Also, I am from the gta, so I have the right to deam them so.
I agree, they are very annoying live, from what I've seen. It seemed like this sort of 8-bit music genre became popular for a while. Is it over now? Either way, I don't care.
Post a Comment